Changing Your Locks Can Change A Lot
AllPro Lock and Safe knows that your lock is one of the first lines of defense protecting the safety and security of your home. Its importance may be easy to overlook, but just because it may be out of sight doesn’t necessarily mean out of mind for everyone. And sometimes, the person thinking about your locks can be the last person you’d want anywhere near them.
But that’s what your locks are there for- to defend against any potential, would-be intruders. But it’s up to you to make sure your locks are ready and one of the best ways to do that is to make sure you change your locks.
- Wear and Tear: over time, your locks can get worn down and rusted, which will leave them vulnerable
- Roommates: if you rent out your place, it is important to change your lock each time your old tenant moves out, to ensure your security and safety. You never know if they made a copy of the key, or gave it to a friend, so it’s better to be safe.
- Break-Ins: if you’ve fallen victim to a break-in, or even an attempted one, it’s highly recommended you change your locks because the integrity of the lock may have been compromised
- Lost or Stolen Keys: it’s best to change your locks if this ever happens to you because even if they were returned, you never know could have found them and if they made copies or not
- New Home/Office: if you move into a new place, it’s best to change the locks because you never know how many copies of the keys the previous owner may have made and given to family, friends, and/or staff
- New Technology: security technology is always improving, and your lock may have become obsolete
Concerned about your locks? Contact us today and we’d be happy to help!